The East End Women’s Network is made up of a diverse group of women from all over the East End who help each other succeed.
The network meets monthly at great restaurants, alternating between the North and South forks. Each dinner program features a networking cocktail hour, a speaker or an event, a member showcase booth, and dinner. In addition, members receive:
- a quarterly e-newsletter
- an annual printed directory of members
- an EEWN website listing
- scholarship opportunities
- member discounts for select products and services offered by EEWN members
- access to the private Facebook group
EEWN is a non-profit 501(c)(3) organization, composed of professional women who support each other on the east end of Long Island since 1981. We are composed of diverse women from all walks of life and business affiliations. Our mission is to support each other to deliver a higher level of success in our businesses and personal lives.
Some highlights of the benefits you receive as an EEWN Member are:
- Monthly educational dinner meetings are offered from September to June at restaurants between the North and South Fork. This includes dinner, a featured guest speaker, and a 50/50 raffle.
- Dinner meetings showcase a wide range of topics presented by members to support your business & personal success such as:
- Understanding and leveraging social media as a strategic business tool
- Life and career coaching for your personal and business needs
- Expert sales consulting and strategies to increase revenue
- Mastermind sessions to expand your creative edge in business marketing
- Speed networking to meet more members & learn what they do
- Work-life-health/wellness balance – resources & tools to support your success and happiness
- How to assess your Business and Personal Risk to ensure adequate insurance protection… and more.
- You are encouraged to be a guest speaker at one of our monthly dinner meetings to educate, market and showcase your business.
- You pay a reduced cost for monthly for dinners and special events vs non-member cost.
- Your business will be listed in our EEWN Annual Member Directory to facilitate meeting other members, create a wider circle of influence and explore collaborative business opportunities.
- A quarterly newsletter to keep you current on what’s happening with our organization, upcoming events and networking opportunities.
- Advertise your service or business in our Member Directory, Website and/or Newsletter at affordable rates.
- Receive exclusive member-to-member discounts on services and business resources.
- Volunteer for subcommittees and leadership positions to enhance your business skills, gain visibility and get to know other members in a more intimate way.
- Support young women pursuing advanced education after high school, become more connected within community service though our fund-raising raffles & annual college scholarship awards for ambitious young women.
On behalf of the EEWN Board, we trust your membership will offer new opportunities for personal growth, friendship, and enhanced business success and we look forward to getting to know you better.